Today you will have one-on-one critique with Rebecca due to time constraints. Be sure to get feedback from one another earlier in class.
- Finalize AIR-U submission.
- Color of Water: Critique and strategy.
- Print to Screen: Print critique. Must have prints for critique.
- Print to Screen: Revise Phase 3 (print). Must bring print to class.
- Color of Water: Work on pitch.
- Meet in MCC 133 to set up Absentee Ballot Party
- Finish Process Book for Friday. Remember that the process book is the way you document all of the work you did for the project; if it is not included in the process book it will not be counted/evaluated.
- Please bring the team evaluation forms to class on Friday (they were due two weeks agao and I am missing most of them).
Please note that October 31 is advisement day for undergraduate art an design students. If you need to go to advisement go straight to 34 Lanigan at the start of class. The entire class period is an open studio to work on process books. Rebecca will not be available during that time.
- Continue to work on Exercise 6 for Friday.
- Read the following children’s books (and take detailed notes) for Friday. Pay attention to the similarities and differences between the stories. Learn as much as you can about each character and the world they live in. They are on reserve at Penfield Library.
- The Three Pigs by David Wiesner
- The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka
- There’s a Wolf at the Door by Zoe B. Alley
Reminder: Wednesday 10/31 is advisement day for art and design students. If you need to participate in advisement go straight to Lanigan 34 to partake. Other students can use the studio to work on Exercise 6. Please be aware that Rebecca will not be available during that class period.