Skip to content
Web Media II
- Quick look at final Multilingual FAQs in lab
- Hopes & Fears
- Plan for first client meeting
- Performance Plans and SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound)
- Prepare for client meeting
- Prepare for Friday’s critique of copywork Product Delivered by Email
- Draft of performance plan
- Product Subscription Pitches
- Feedback on interview and application process for Website Redesign Project
- Team introductions for Website Redesign Project
- Review current Oswego County Airport Project. Bring questions on Monday related to your specific role. What do you need from your creative director? What do you need from the client?
- Finish revisions on Multilingual FAQ and make site live. Upload all required files and a shortcut to the live site to your Google Drive folder.
- Critique of Multilingual FAQs
- Prepare for Product Subscription Pitches
- Prepare for interviews.
- Prepare Multilingual FAQ for critique on Wednesday.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to read Copy if You Can copywork and Stealing Your Way to Original Designs in preparation for the Product Delivered by Email project.