Skip to content
- Designing useful user tests
- Don’t lead the witness.
- You are testing the product not the tester.
- Use open-ended questions.
- Ask the user to share their thought process out loud.
- Designing useful proofs of concept
- Consider the essence of the product or service.
- Consider key user flows.
- Build less by being strategic.
- Consider accessibility from the beginning.
- Website Case Study: Adobe Creative Types Quiz, background information on the quiz available in “We all have a creative type” by Carolyn Gregoire in Adobe Create Magazine.