- Finish portfolio reviews
- Interviews (as necessary) with Creative Group Managers
- Creative Groups announced
- Creative Group Challenge (1 hour): Brand your team (a winning team will be chosen based on clarity of presentation, professionalism, and ability to perform under pressure.
- Name your group (remember that this might end up on your résumé)
- Create logo for the group.
- Create a 5 minute pitch/presentation introducing each membr of the team and what your team has to offer a potential client/employer.
- Read chapter 5
- Read Ten Common Mistakes in Résumés and Cover Letters
- Draft Résumé and Cover Letters (content only). Use Career Service’s Résumé Writing Guide and Cover Letter Writing Guide for tips on content and strategy. Use the College Art Association’s Guidelines for an Artist CV for guidance on formatting and organization of categories on a résumé unique to the visual arts (like exhibitions).