Topics for April 10
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright Law in the US
- International Copyright:Berne Convention
- Copyright Registration for Pictoral Works and Copyright Fees
- Enforcing Copyright: Send Invoice, Cease and Desist, DMCA Take Down Notice, Lawsuits, etc.
- Derivative Works and Complilations: Copyright Games and Computer Programs, Online Works.
- Works for Hire: NDAs, Portfolios
- Fair Use
- Contracts: Transfer Copyright and Licensing Work
- Contracts: AIGA Standard Agreement, Graphic Artist Guild Forms, Other Useful Contracts/Forms
- Fix Professional Package InDesign Files: Master Pages, Character Styles, Paragraph Styles, Linking, Packaging
Topics for April 12
- Amy Shutter, Alumna and Web Designer will talk about getting her start at 4pm via Skype