- Work on Project 1 — get critique and feedback from each other today in class so that you are able to make revisions for Friday.
NOTE: I will accept this work until 11:59pm on Friday. You will not have time in class to work on Friday.
- Complete Project 1
- Complete process documentation (process book or similar). Your documentation should demonstrate and explain your process and how you made decisions. Critique notes, user test notes and analysis should be included.
- Submit copyright documentation for each asset in the site. For each asset indicate who the copyright holder is, the date of the copyright (when possible), licensing details and/or a fair use claim. When needed location and model release forms should be included for photography.
- Write an evaluation of your project. Imagine this is what you need to report on to your creative director. Address each of the following questions separately
- How effective is your solution at addressing the needs/wants of your users? How do you know? Be sure to address individual personas, etc. Be specific. Use screenshots to support your claims where relevant.
- How effective is your solution at addressing the goals/objectives of the project and/or the organization? How do you know? Be specific. Use screenshots to support your claims where relevant.
- What progressive enhancements have you introduced to move your site from functional and usable to something that is memorable and desirable? Explain. Provide evidence.
- Evaluate your process. What about yur process was particularly effective? What was missing from your process? What would you like to do differently, process wise, on your next project? Explain. For those working collaboratively, this is a good place to address how the team works together, etc.
REMINDER: We will meet in Tyler Art Gallery at the start of our next class.