REMINDER: Our class will meet in Tyler Art Gallery at 2pm today.
- Documenting work
- How to present your work in context (depending on the context).
- Show and tell.
- Handling special cases: time based media, interactive media, three dimensional media and products.
- Web Presence
- Portfolio Website: Self-hosted CMS (site5, BlueHost, HostMonster). It is easiest if you buy your domain name from the same place you host your website.
- Portfolio Website: Cloud/Service-hosted CMS (WordPress.com, SquareSpace, Shopify). I recommend purchasing your own custom domain name through these services. Be sure to choose a template that works across screen sizes and devices.
- Portfolio: Reels (Vimeo, YouTube).
- Portfolio: Social/Network (Behance, Adobe Portfolio, Dribble). Optimal for people who are more print oriented.
- Social Networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- Update LinkedIn and develop a plan for your web presence and web portfolio.
- Work on revisions and work for portfolio.