Skip to content
- Saving Images for the Web: SVG, JPG, PNG (Alex)
- Images in HTML: <img>, alt attribute, file structure (Alex)
- Images and CSS: float, clear (note that elements you plan to float should have a width set. I recommend setting widths in % rather than px or em.)
- Watch Lynda.Com Video CSS Fundamentals: Floats for a quick overview and Chapter 3: Working with Floats (Floating Elements and Clearing Floats) in CSS Page Layouts for a more detailed look.
- Need more help with images or floats? Watch Rebecca’s video 14 Images and Floats
- Read and take notes on Web Aim: Alternate Text then implement alt attributes on all images in your HTML files for the Object Blog assignment.
- Validate your HTML for both blog post files AND Validate your CSS
- Complete CSS for blog post pages on small screens (typography, layout, images, etc.).
- Read Chapter 3 and Chapter 7 in Don’t Make Me Think