- User Centered Design
- Identify need/purpose
- Clarify context of use including who will use the materials, how they will use them and under what circumstances they will use them
- Specify requirements (both business requirements and user requirements/goals).
- Design solutions based on the above
- Test/Evaluate Solutions
- Clarify issues and revise
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Guest Speaker: Jenny Roxas, Career Services
- Prepare for Business Card Critique: bring printed prototype of business card to class (cut to scale, front and back)
- Read AccessAbility: A Practical Handbook on Accessible Graphic Design (PDF) for next Monday.
Reminder: We will have print bootcamp with Jenilee at the start of next class before critique.